Painful Miss You Messages for Girlfriend, Boyfriend

Express your Love how much you miss your girlfriend/boyfriend with painful miss you messages. Presenting you the latest collection that features some heart-touching and sad msgs that you can send to your love. When you miss someone, you keep on thinking about that person. Instead of keep missing that person, you should send a message. Although it is not easy to stop thinking about that person, these messages can help you a lot.

Miss you messages for Girlfriend

  • I long for the day when I can be beside you and know that this is the time apart spent is over and has been worth it.
  • You are what gives me the desire to breathe each day and every time I think of you, that breath seems to be taken away.
  • You are my beautiful angel and when the rain falls, I know the other angels are crying for us to be together again soon.
  • Even though we’re not physically together, I trust that you will always do right for us. I love you, sweetheart and I miss you.
  • Every time you leave, I feel an emptiness inside me. I think someone has taken away something from me. I miss you so much, love. Do you feel the same?
  • What’s the point of embracing that morning when I wake up and you are not in my arms? From the bottom of my heart, I miss you badly. May I be together with you soon!
  • It pains a lot in my heart when you are away from me for so many days. Your unconditional and unwavering love is what I crave for every moment. Please, never ever go away from me like that. I miss you outrageously!
  • Passing a topsy-turvy day seems no big deal to me when you are in my arms. I just hate it when I want to shower my love and you are not there to have it. I miss you badly my sweet girlfriend!
  • Not only do I count months and weeks but also I count every single second until you return and give me a tight hug. Never ever leave like that. You have no idea how badly I miss you!
  • I find myself missing you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more with each passing day.
  • You are always the first thought in my head when I wake up in the morning. That is how much I miss you.
  • Missing you is like walking around without my heart. I feel this way because my heart is still with you.

Miss you messages for Boyfriend

  • The more I see your pretty and innocent face, the more I deeply fall in love with you. The distance can never ever overcome our relationship. I miss you now and I will keep missing you forever!
  • Your smile, your stubbornness, your hairs styles, the way you dress; all I miss. Come back soon. I just want to hold you in my arms and want to tell you how much I love you.
  • My love is true. And you are the only girl I have loved genuinely. You are the only one I love you forever. I miss you, my eternal love. Come and be in my arms again.
  • The stars, the moon, the birds, the butterflies, the flowers are all asking about you when you would come? So much than them, I miss you every day. Come to my life, come. I just want to be with you. Miss you!
  • The way I used to sleep in your lap, and the way you used to stroke my hairs caressing them, and then I got into slumber. I miss all these darling. I miss you with so much depth. Come, my love.
  • We will be forever together and never really apart. Though you’re far away, you’re right here in my heart.
  • Really great loves rarely come without struggles. This will be worth every tear and painful moment.
  • I don’t know if I should be happy or sad about this distance, it gives me mixed feelings, though we talk and chat often, I miss your presence every day and night.
  • When I wake up this morning, my body needed your attention but I realize you’re miles away from home, I miss you just like every inch of my body does.
  • I wish to have you here with me to give me a tight hug and make me special. I wish to spend every moment with you to enjoy life. Love you and miss you.
  • I have just been sitting here waiting for the days where I no longer miss you anymore.
  • I miss you the most when I see you smile, knowing that your smile is no longer meant for me.
  • There is a hole in the world where you used to be. I often fall into it and that is when I find myself missing you.
  • I miss you the most when I see you smile, knowing that your smile is no longer meant for me.

Comments