30+ Romantic Good Night Love Messages for Boyfriend

Say very Good Night to your Boyfriend with romantic Good Night Love messages for him. Love is a great feeling in the world. In a true relationship, we have to give all pleasure to our partner and this is not our responsibility but this is the way to show our love to our partner. Let him know how much you love him. Sending cute, heart-touching messages takes the place of good night kisses especially for those who cannot be together physically. Check out some beautiful good night messages for him.

Romantic Good Night Love Messages for Boyfriend

I’m standing here with the evening breezes blowing my hair all around. I am imagining your kisses warming me up for a peaceful night.

Every handsome guy deserves a kiss from a beautiful girl. So promise me that you will meet me in my dreams so I can give you as many as you want. Good night.

If I close my eyes tight enough, I can feel your gentle touch all over me. You make me feel alive. But for now, good night and sleep tight.

Falling asleep never has been so rough without your loving arms wrapped around me to keep me warm. Can’t wait to see you. Good night.

See also: Romantic good night messages for Husband

I don’t mind having even the scariest nightmares, as long as I am woken up by you. Good night.

If u ever feel lonely, look to the sky… Always know that I’m somewhere beneath that sky wishing all the best for you. Good night… sweet dreams!

No matter how bad the nightmares were if you wake me up from them. Good Night.

Today has been a non-stop, hectic, crazy day, and I wish I had gotten time to see you… so I’m thinking about U before I fall asleep. Goodnight, sleep tight!

I wish someday I’ll give you a kiss on the forehead and say goodnight to you. And then you’ll take me in your arms and then I’ll close my eyes. Good night my love!

Related: Cute I Love You messages for him

Wishing good night to the most caring lover in the world. Wish you the best dream of your life.

May the most peaceful sleep in the world be yours. Don’t see any other girl in your dreams other than me: Jokes aside, good night love.

When I say GOOD night, I actually want you to be a GOOD boy at night. So don’t think about any girl except me. Good night handsome.

Cute Good Night Love Messages for Him

Every day is a new adventure when you are near me. You challenge me and force me to be a better woman.

Sometimes I ask myself why I love you so much but the answer is simple, everybody you fill my heart with joy and give me paradise. You are the best lover in the entire world. Have a blissful night, my dear.

I want to be the cool night breeze that gives you Goosebumps as you sleep. Good night my boy.

There is one thing I love about dreams, that there is no impossibility in dreams. We can do whatever we like and no one to stop us.

I know it hasn’t been long since we last saw each other. And no matter how much I miss you, I know I’m going to see you soon in my dreams. So good night, and see you soon my love

See also: Romantic good morning messages for Girlfriend

My heart is longing for the day when we can be together again. For now, good night.

I fall asleep thinking of the wonderful ways you bring me to life. I wish you could be here to kiss me awake like Prince Charming to his Sleeping Beauty.

If life were a film, I would fast forward to only those parts where we could be together. Every part of me misses you. Take care and good night.

You are the only person whom I want to see happy always. So, keep smiling dear and you know that I love you more than you do. 😉 Good Night!

Whether you have a good time or bad, I will always be there to kiss and cuddle you when its night. Good night my love.

Know that I’m here and I will always be with you. Hand in hand and soul to soul. Close your eyes and drift off to sleep with a great, big smile. I am here, my love.

Short Good Night SMS for Boyfriend

I think of you alone in this dark. Wishing you a peaceful night.

Have a good night’s sleep and get yourself prepared for a brilliant day. Good night my sweetheart.

Before I go to sleep, I need your kisses and hugs because they make my day complete. Good night dear.

Good night, sleep tight. I have you in my dreams all night.

I can’t sleep until I can tell you that you are the greatest, biggest and straightest hero in my life.

At night, I think about you and you don’t know how much I miss u. I love U. Good Night.

Sleep well and I hope that I’ll be the first thing on your mind when you wake up. Good Night.

I don’t know what I’d do without you. You mean everything to me. Good Night.

Sweet dreams for a pleasant night and I wish you were here holding me tight.

Looking at the moon, I’m thinking of U and want you to have in my arms.GN my love.

When I sleep, it is a call to you and when I dream it is a wait for U. Good Night.

Comments