Happy 7th Birthday Wishes for Seven Years Old

Happy 7th birthday wishes, messages, and sayings for seven years old Girl and Boy. Heart-touching seventh happy bday greetings for Son, Daughter with images and pictures. According to your relationship with the 7 years old, you will find different types of wishes. These wishes can be sent to anyone or you can use them on a birthday card. So go through this collection & celebrate his/her birthday.

Happy 7th Birthday Wishes for Girl, Boy

  • Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you!
  • Say goodbye to 6 and jump to 7. May your new age pave the way for the best video games. With much love.
  • May the sweetest of your sweet dreams come true on the sweetest day of the year…your birthday!
  • You remind me of birthday cake, you are full of sweetness and sprinkle my life with love! Happy Birthday.
  • Have a blessed 7th birthday to you! You are truly a unique little boy. May God bless you with health, wealth, and prosperity.
  • Wishing you an amazing 7th birthday! At this young age, you have shown your parents so much respect and love like no other kids your age has. You are the best.
  • Have a spectacular birthday to one of my favorite people. We love you so much and are blessed to have a such cute kid in our life. Enjoy every minute of this year. Happy birthday!
  • I wish your today’s birthday is as amazing and exciting as you have always been during this 7th year of your journey.
  • Everyone who is one time a baby will always grow up to be one time an adult. As you are growing up steady. May you grow up to become an admirable adult. Happy 7th Birthday.
  • You have made indelible marks in every age you clocked, I hope as you clock seven today, you will make greater marks than the previous.
  • Children of your age will really find it hard to believe that something’s could be better than gifts on birthdays, but I hope you’ll find out someday.
  • Every year we get to see new things that has been added to our children, so far all that has been added to you are positive, I hope it’ll remain that way.

Happy 7th Birthday Wishes for Son

  • It’s almost unbelievable to me that you are turning 7 today. It seems like only a couple of months ago, you came into our life, Happy Birthday to you, dear son.
  • Dear son, I can’t believe you have turned 7 today. It’s a lucky number and you are a lucky guy indeed. I am sending all the good wishes and love to you.
  • Wishing wonderfully wonderful you a beautifully beautiful birthday!
  • Happy birthday. You’re a honey bunch of goodness and gumdrops. I just want to eat you up.
  • Happiest birthday to the little one. I know that you love your mom very much but don’t forget to be kind, obedient, and courteous. May God bless you with everything.
  • Happy birthday 7th to my dear son! You are not a baby anymore and you can do most of the things you haven’t thought of before. Keep smiling and exploring the word and be generous to your younger kids.
  • Happiest 7th birthday! May you accomplish all your dreams and success in every walks of life.
  • Because it’s your 7th birthday, I pray that all of your dreams come true you have asked for, and this and coming years are blessed. Happy Birthday!
  • May the angels continue guiding you, may you have fun, and may all your wishes come true as you turn 7 today. You are loved and cared for. Hearty birthday!
  • Life without water is dreadful, similarly, life without you is impossible; you are the elixir of my life. I wish you a very happy 7th birthday. May all your dreams come true.
  • You are most adorable, funny friend. I just fall in love with your cuteness without knowing it. Wish you a very happy 7th birthday. May you have a wonderful evening.

Happy 7th Birthday Wishes for Daughter

  • My sweet and cute daughter is turning 7 today and it’s the happiest occasion for the entire family, Happy Birthday to you, sweetheart.
  • Seven is a lucky number and you are turning 7 today. We always feel lucky to have you in our life. You are the sweetest and cutest girl in this world, Happy Birthday to you.
  • Hey dear, your entrance to our life was awesome. We became the proudest parents in the world and still now we count ourselves blessed because of you, Happy Birthday to you.
  • Dear princes, may you celebrate your 7th birthday with overflowing joy and happiness and I hope this and coming year bless you with all the beautiful life you’ve wished for. Have a great 7th birthday!
  • I hope and pray that your wittiness and sense of humor will keep growing at this present rate. I enjoy every bit of time with you. Happy 7th Birthday daughter. Have lots of fun.
  • This is a beautiful day for a beautiful daughter in the family. I hope you will get all the gift you desire in the whole world and from the whole world.
  • Life without you would never be the same my beautiful 7-year-old, you are a blessing to me and all those around you and you are loved very dearly, never forget that sweetie.
  • Took you 7 years from being that little girl in my arms to being a damsel. It’s been fun all the way. Best wishes for the best daughter.
  • you’ve been here for 7 years, but for me, it’s like we’ve been together for 7 centuries. I love you so much, sweetie.
  • Very cute at seven. What if you’re eleven! You’re the gift that God has given. Congrats, daughter on turning 7.
  • May you always have that beautiful smile on your face, you are a good kid and I hope your 7th bday brings you so much joy.

Comments