Happy 4th Birthday Wishes, Messages, Sayings for Boy, Girl

Beautiful and heart touching 4th birthday wishes & messages for Boy and Girl to wish them very Happy Birthday! Delicate ages require languages they can grasp and understand easily, don’t fill their cards with too much complex words. They are the great joy and happiness of any family and they complete every person. Only kids can make one graduate from the hyped little teenagers.

Happy 4th Birthday Wishes for Boy, Girl


You’re 4!! The fantastic 4! A fantastic year awaits. Happy Birthday!

3rd birthdays are overrated, the 4th is the real deal. Enjoy!

May your 4th birthday be happier than your third. Now, can you continue giving us that beautiful smile always and forever?!

Happy 4th birthday baby, I can’t believe how big you’ve grown. It’s a day to enjoy candy and cake with your friends.

Today marks your 4th birthday, little one, and I’m hoping that you continue to grow up healthy and happy!

See also: Happy birthday romantic wishes for Wife

I have lots of fun activities planned for us to do together on your 4th birthday! We are going to have lots of fun today, my lovely boy!

On your fourth birthday, I am wishing you a healthy future full of love and happiness, my dear! I hope your special day is filled with fun and joy!

Today is a very special day as my dear nephew is turning 4! You continue to bring me more and more joy with each passing each, my love. Keep shining like the beautiful star that you are! Happy 4th birthday!

What a beautiful week, I clocked at 44 and yesterday at four. May our whole life be full of joy and life. Enjoy your most beautiful moments.

From the first day, we knew you are something very special. You proved it was true. I wish you a very happy and memorable 4th anniversary.

See also: 30+ long distance Birthday wishes for Girlfriend

You had four years today. Do you know what that means? You are four times a little lady! Happy 4th birthday!

My child is a treasure from above, tied with fun and love packs. Your smile, your charm and your pretty face, just gives me joy and takes me into space. On your 4th birthday, I pray GOD to cover you with the best of happiness and health.

Children can become adults and get out of their toys and games, but in the hearts of parents. They are always children. I wish you a very happy 4th birthday.

Congratulations to the 4 year old princess! On your special day, you can have fun today as a great queen. Wishing a lot of fun for you and your friends!

You are the answer to all my questions, my cute little boy. Happy 4th birthday.

You have entered into your life and we have given you a lot of pleasure. We will always wear you as a jewel that you are. Happy 4th birthday girl. Enjoy your day.

4th Birthday Messages for Him/Her

Come on! Be faster! Do you know that you’re close to show one hand when I ask you about your age? Happy Bday, sweetie!

To the kid who always refuses to give me a hug, have the best 4th birthday. May you run at me one day.

Good to have your little friends around. At your age, My only friend was my puppy, but it was a good boy. Happy 4th Birthday, dude!

Do you know that I want to hold you for the lifetime? You’re the cutest baby ever. Now, let’s celebrate your 4th birthday.

Not one nor two, not three but four! That’s how many years you are today, little one! Happy 4th birthday to you!

Helpful: Happy 3rd Birthday wishes for Girl, Boy

May your 4th birthday be the best one yet, little one! I hope you continue to grow with courage and never let any obstacles get in the way of true happiness for you. You are so loved and I hope you always know that! I’m wishing you a very happy birthday and sending lots of cuddles and kisses your way, sweetie!

As you blow out each Of your candles today Remember to make four Wishes on your special day! Happy 4th birthday!

I heard that somebody very special turns 4-years-old today. You! Wishing you a lovely birthday with your lovely family, my dear!

My sweet grandson, today you turn 4-years-old and I am beaming with joy for you! I hope you enjoy your special day!

See also: Happy 2nd birthday wishes

Happy birthday to a cheeky little nipper! Today is your fourth birthday, my sweetheart! I hope you have a day full of fun adventures, lots of cool activities and a ton of joyful and playful moments with your little friends!

Today you are older than ever before, as we’re celebrating the fact that you’re turning four! Happy birthday to you, little one!

You’re growing up much too fast, my dear, as today you turn 4! You ought to start slowing down soon or else you’ll be a big kid before we know it!

Happy birthday, little one! May your fourth year of life be filled with lots of love and a ton of happiness!

You’re so amazing, you’re so funny and funny, even at this tender age. Whenever I remember your little tricks, I laugh so much. You look like your mother. Happy 4th birthday girl.

Helpful: Happy 1st birthday wishes, messages for Boy, Girl

You are the princess of your parents and God, enlighten your life and bless you with good luck. I wish you a nice 4th birthday.

I think you lived 1460 days, you know? This is an important figure for a little girl. I wish you that you reach billions.

Seeing a child up to four years old can be frustrating because you will think of many journeys that are waiting for them, but we are glad that you are with us. Happy 4th birthday!

Comments