25+ Happy 3rd Birthday Wishes for Girl, Boy

Beautiful 3rd birthday wishes for Baby Girl or Boy to celebrate a birthday like never before. Cute Birthday messages should be simple and should send out greetings of love, appreciation, and a little encouragement as they grow older. A three-year-old is filled with joy and happiness and curiosity that never ends. When it’s the 3rd birthday, Children aren’t as excited about turning 3 as they are about the birthday party.

Happy 3rd Birthday Wishes for Girl

You make me smile, you make me happy, you make me glad, and you make me better than I was yesterday. Happy 3rd birthday my dear, you will always make me happy.

Your 3rd birthday celebration brings to us extreme joy, you are the beauty and glow added to our lives. Daddy and mommy love you so much. Happy 3rd birthday to our wonderful Girl. Keep growing.

You have completed three years of your life my dear child. May God give you health, wealth, success, prosperity, and the entire world’s happiness. Happy 3 years old, Princess.

Happy 3rd Birthday my dear Daughter, Mom will always work hard to put food in your stomach as long as you keep putting a smile on your face. I love you so much.

The pleasure of living is made of small and big things like being able to wish a special child like you a happy 3rd birthday!

See also: Happy 2nd birthday wishes for Girl, Boy

Hoping your 3rd birthday is three times as amazing as your first two (with three times as many gifts and cake). Happy 3rd birthday!

I and your mom always thought of ourselves as cinema people but this year, you have shown a clear predilection towards the TV screen. Well, they do say this is the golden age of television, so I think it is safe to say you have great taste. Happy third birthday.

We were so happy this year when you went to the toilet on your own for the first time. If only you could remember it while you are playing. Oh well, you can’t have it all. Happy third birthday.

My opinion is that a 3-year-old girl should definitely get her own pony. Now we have to convince your mom and dad

Hey you future architect like your Daddy, it’s your birthday! I know you will be like your dad because you draw on the walls every day. I am pretty sure you are driving your mom crazy with all your abstract sketches. But don’t worry because I know your mom and dad will support you every step of the way.

Happy 3rd Birthday Wishes for Boy

You are like a candle that illuminates my life by removing all the darkness. I wish you a very Happy Birthday my son.

You are the cute credential of your parents love. You made us completed. We love you so much. Wishing you a very happy 3rd birthday, son!

Baby blessing directly from heaven. Thank you, Lord, for bestowing me such a nice and adorable baby. Happy 3rd birthday, my son.

Wonderful kid, different from all the rest. You are such a blessing and I am forever grateful. Happy birthday, kiddo! I hope you will enjoy your party.

Related: Happy birthday whatsapp status for everyone

Hey, you little man! You are growing up so fast! Why are you even in a hurry? Aren’t you enjoying doing nothing all day? Kidding! Stay energetic and full of spirit. I miss seeing you

May your birthday be as extraordinary as yours. Happy Birthday to an awesome 3-year-old!

On your 3rd birthday, you should have at least three balloons to make your birthday party three times more the blast. Happy, happy, happy 3rd birthday! I love, love, love you!

Happy birthday to the cutest 3-year-old ever! Mommy and daddy were so proud when you went to the toilet alone for the first time this year! You’re going to grow up into a fine person, we can tell

Aren’t you the fine little artist? Your abstract drawings all over the walls have driven your mom and dad crazy, but we know that you are full of potentials!

Related: Happy birthday wishes, messages for Grandma

To a special guy who’s having a big birthday today – congratulations on turning 3

You are the light of my life. My baby, my son – the most important thing to me. Have a wonderful 3rd birthday

Happy birthday my little angel. Today you turn 3 and I am so excited to see you growing into such a strong man!

Happy Birthday Wishes for 3 Year Old Children

You are the best reminder that life is beautiful my 3-year-old, I hope you enjoy your birthday with all its treats and surprises.

As a couple our lives were great but when you came around, our journey took another momentum and as parents we are enjoying every bit of it. You are God sent to us. Happy 3rd birthday.  Keep growing.

Happy 3rd birthday boy. Can’t wait for the day when you’ll be grown enough to kick a ball so that we can play together. Hopefully, that will happen next year. Enjoy every moment as you grow up.

I will always be here for you, to protect you, guide you, love you, and listen to you through each and every situation. Enjoy your birthday with all that comes with it.

To my favorite kid in the world, happy 3rd birthday! You have been filling our lives with laughter and love for three years. Stay cute and adorable! Love you!

I am sure Queen Elsa would be here today if she could, but Princess Anna and the Kingdom need her. She sent these wonderful gifts for your birthday, and this tape of Frozen we could watch. Happy birthday, our own princess! Continue living a magical life. We love you!

See also: Happy 1st birthday wishes, messages for Girl, Boy

All dogs love 3-ear-olds. They just can’t help it, it’s true. They especially love really wonderful 3-year-olds that are exactly like you! Happy Birthday!

You are my dream come true. Do you know how many times I have prayed to have the cuddliest and smartest kid like you? You are all I need in this world, and I would not trade you for anything else. I love you so much! Happy 3rd birthday!

It’s your 3rd birthday. It’s 3 times the joy, fun, and presents of your first birthday. Can’t wait to get this day started!

Gone are the days where babies take their time to grow. Within a blink of an eye, Boom!! You’re 3. Happy Birthday anyway!

Turning one is beautiful, turning two is lovely but turning three is super-cool. Enjoy today, sweetie!

I was asking God for his blessing and he gave me you. Your cute smile is holy to me and your dad. Our child, we love you so much and wish you a Happy Birthday!

During these three years, your experience has doubled. Your cuteness has no limit. My little one, happy birthday!

Comments