Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status For Mom, Dad, Bro, Sis, Friend, Others

Wish anyone a very Happy Birthday on Whatsapp with heart-touching birthday whatsapp status updates. This is the day that each person should celebrate like never before. Birthday is one of the most important days of everyone’s life and it should be celebrated in the best possible way. Today, there are millions of Whatsapp users who keep in touch with their close ones via this messaging application.

Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status for Mom


Happy Birthday. Mom, I wanted to take a minute on your birthday and thank you for the good looks and all the crazy love!

For my wonderful Mom, I am so lucky to have a mother like you. Happy Birthday! Wishing you love and happiness in your life.

I treasure our special relationship and share your warmth and love on this special day. Happy Birthday dear mother.

Have a great day today and a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday.

Every birthday memory I have includes you lighting the candles on my cake. Thank you for all that you have done, and I am looking forward to returning the favor this weekend.

If you were not my mom already, then I would be absolutely jealous of whoever was your daughter. You’re awesome, Mom. Happy Birthday!

Mom, there is no other person who can take the place yours in my heart. I’m so lucky that I’ve found the best mother in this entire world. You’ll always remain as the number one mom to me, no matter how far I’m from U.

Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother I know.

See also: Happy Bday wishes for Grandma

Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status for Dad


Dad, Happy Birthday. I hope today is a day full of love and relaxation. You deserve it. After all, you’re a real catch!

For My Sweet Dad, Happy Birthday. Thanks for always being there to hold my hand. You are the best dad I could ever ask for.

Dad, Happy Birthday! I hope the year ahead brings your most exciting adventure yet! Celebrate today and always.

Happy Birthday, Dad! You’re the one person I will always look up to. I can’t wait to share more of life’s biggest moments together!

Happy Birthday. To my amazing dad, I hope this year’s celebration is the biggest and brightest one yet!

Happy Birthday. To My Spectacular Father! Today is your big day! Hoping it is filled with the things you enjoy the most in life. Have a wonderful celebration and a fantastic year ahead! I love you, dad!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today is all about you, dad! So make sure to celebrate and have the time of your life! Wishing you an exciting day and an excellent year ahead!

Happy Birthday. To My Wonderful Father! You are such a caring and thoughtful father and I love you with all my heart. Have a great birthday celebration. You truly deserve it!

Happy Birthday. To My Fun Dad! Thank you for always being such a fun, caring, and thoughtful father! Wishing you a great birthday.

Related: Happy 1st birthday wishes, images, quotes

Birthday Whatsapp Status for Brother


Wishing my brother a very happy birthday, it is a special day not just for you but for both of us. Enjoy the day.

Though even the sun will 1 day run out of fuel, my love for you shall last forever. Happy Birthday, dear brother.

Enjoy ur birthday big bro! May u have a wonderful day. You deserve it anyway.

Happy Birthday to my big brother who defines magnanimity and generosity.

Happy birthday to the only brother in the universe who isn’t a mean son of a (the other kind of witch)!

Have an incredible birthday. Remember that brothers only get older (not better) with age.

Little Brother, I remember all the times we played and fought, then play and fought some more. I love you always for making my life so interesting.

Thanks for being my brother. I luk so much better in all those family photos with u there. Happy Birthday.

I pray to the almighty God to always give you the best in life beginning from this special day of ur life; I jst want to say happy birthday!

Birthday Whatsapp Status for Sister


Nothing can be compared to the great sibling bond I have with you. Wish you a very Happy Birthday Day, Dear Sister.

We are not only sisters but best friends. You are definitely the coolest buddy and I hope we share lots more unforgettable moments.

May God give you more than you expect, and may we continue enjoying your company for many more sister years. Be happy always Your brother loves you.

For all the love and happiness you bring to others every day, special thoughts and wishes are being sent your way. ith lots of Love, From your Sister on your B’day.

It’s a rare gift to have a sister as you. You are the kind of person who envelopes people in your warmth, and I am so lucky to be your sister.

No one has quite a little sister like you. You are not only crazy but funny at the same time. Happy Birthday.

Just like every sibling, sometimes they are the thorn in your flesh but most of the times, you literally cannot do without them.

Sisters are proof of the good things the world has, happy birthday to my amazing sister.

I’m genuinely super excited, it’s my sister’s birthday, happy birthday to you darling.

Today we turn up for my favourite girl, happy birthday to my sister.

Birthday Whatsapp Status for Friend

In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. Happy birthday, friend!

Happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!

May God shower you with blessings today and always. Happy birthday wishes for my friend!

Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!

Every step of the way you were there for me. Through thick and thin I’ll always be there for you. Happy birthday, wishes!

Thanks for another year of being an awesome friend. Happy birthday dear friend!

I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!

I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!

I am so proud to be your best friend. May you have a happy and healthy birthday!

Comments