11th Birthday Wishes Messages for Eleven Years Old

A beautiful collection of 11th birthday wishes and messages for 11 years old girls and boys is available here. The following 11th birthday Quotes are a guide to help you figure out what to write on an 11th bday card. I hope you've seen the 10th birthday wishes. Turning 11 can be a big deal since most 11-year-olds know what they want for their birthdays how they want it also when they want it.

Happy 11th Birthday Wishes for Boy, Girl

  • Happy 11th bday, blow out those candles and you will see your wishes come true. Enjoy the day dear!
  • You still look like you did when you were born, only you act like an 11-year-old now. Wait! I think I got that backward.
  • Eat cake, ice cream, and a whole lot of sweets because you are the sweetest 11-year-old I know!
  • Happy 11th birthday! At your age, you’re old enough to have a real blast on your bday, but too young and broke to get into real trouble.
  • I pray you’ll get to places I’ve never set my foot on, and I hope you’ll become what I never became. Happy 11th Birthday son. Enjoy the special year ahead of you.
  • Happy 11th birthday my dear, you are an awesome person and I hope you grow to your full potential. I love you so much and will always wish you the best.
  • This is the age where kids accelerate to adulthood; I hope your acceleration will be for good and not evil. Happy 11th Birthday. Grow well.
  • Today, you're ELEVEN! That makes you Extraordinary, Loving, Excellent, Victorious, Exceptional and Nice. Happy 11th birthday!
  • On your 11th birthday, your wishes come true even sooner when you make them at the luckiest wish-making time of the day: 11:11!
  • Happy 11th birthday. At your age, time starts to fly. Remember to enjoy yourself — try new things, be courageous, make new friends and do not worry!
  • May all the wishes of your life come true. May you live happily for a long, peaceful life. Happy 11th birthday, my heart.
  • Today, you are 11 years old. Getting new clothes is good, but still new Clothes that need to be hung up and stink a lot! I hope you get exactly what you are looking for. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • You will receive tons of greetings, best wishes, happiness and success for your special occasion for your 11th birthday, but this will reach you with all my affection.
  • You have this day planned all year round, now it’s finally time, I hope you can enjoy this day with as much luck as it overflows. Happy 11th birthday, my love !!

Cute 11th Birthday Wishes & Sayings

  • I am sending my little princess lovely birthday wishes on your 11th bday. I hope you have a great day with all your friends.
  • May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Bday.
  • The 11th Bday is the start of another journey. This trip will last 365 days. Enjoy it.
  • Do sleep late and do hard work, this is the peak time for getting a higher education. Wish you all the best and a happy birthday.
  • May your day be filled with happiness, wonderful gifts, and goodies too. Enjoy your day. Have a great 11th birthday.
  • Today will be an interesting one for you, birthday cake, party and loads of fun; you deserve it because eleven is not a small number.
  • The person who is more flexible possesses massive fruits of integrity. Wish you have a beautiful celebration.
  • May your 11th birthday and the next year of your life be full of only fun times and happy memories! Happy 11th birthday!
  • Happy birthday! You're growing up so fast. Today, you're 11 . In only two years, you'll be a teenager. Maybe it's time to start stocking up on deodorant and breath strips!
  • And the winner of this year's Elevenest 11-Year-Old Award goes to...you, of course. Nobody's going to be better than you at being 11. Happy 11th birthday!
  • May each of your days be filled with the best goods of life for you. Hip Hip Hurray and I wish you a happy birthday and enjoy this special day!
  • The first 1 is a hand that encourages you, and the second 1 is a gift for your 11th birthday. Enjoy the day!
  • When I smile, the reason is you. When I’m happy, the reason is your good mood. You are my sweet boy. I love you so much. Happy 11th birthday.
  • I would like to wish you success, happiness, and prosperity in your life for your eleventh birthday. Enjoy this very special day of your life!

11th Birthday Wishes for Son and Daughter

  • May the Lord continue blessing you, may He keep you safe, and may He always grant your heart desires. Happy 11th Birthday Son!
  • Not many can be #1 two times over. That’s quite an accomplishment! Happy 11th Birthday!
  • Have a wonderful 11th bday. May your day be filled with laughter, exciting events, lots of gifts, and fun cards.
  • If I could sing, I would but for now, I wish you a hearty 11th birthday full of joy and cheer, may all your wishes come true my dear.
  • Happy 11th Birthday son, I’ve seen you laugh on several occasions and it brings melody to my heart. Have a good time son.
  • You’ve grown so strong and rigid; I hope you’ll get better in tenderness as you grow up. Have an awesome day son. Enjoy your special day.
  • You are a smart boy with smart thoughts. I feel so proud that you are my son. Wish you a very happy celebration.
  • Today your dad and I will be busy; we hope you’ll have a special time with your friends in school on your special day.
  • Change your way when hurdles arise but must reach your destination, don’t lose hope. Have a beautiful day and perfect life.
  • I wish you a happy 11th birthday and may God fulfill all your wishes today. I love you very much and have fun!
  • You are 11 years old, but you also know that you are a girl. They will reach your path in your life. Happy Birthday!
  • I send my little darling the wishes of my birthday for eleventh birthday. I hope you spend a great day with all your friends and family.

Comments