50+ Cute I Love You Messages For Him | Sweet SMS For Boyfriend

Send cute and heart-touching I Love You Messages to your Boyfriend and make him feel special. Men may not always be the most verbal or openly emotional creatures, but that doesn't mean they don't want to hear how you feel! Letting that special man in your life know that he's your world with short love sayings will surely make him glow with pride. This big list of romantic love messages for him is jam-packed with loving messages and text ideas that will make your significant other swoon.

Cute Love Messages For Him

  • Cuddling with you would be perfect right now
  • I couldn't ignore you even if I wanted to.
  • You're just like bacon. You make everything better.
  • You know I really want you to come over, but you're so hot my air condition bill would skyrocket the second you stepped foot in the door!
  • The only time I stupidly smile at my phone is when I get text messages from you.
  • When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.
  • It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.
  • Your love shines in my heart as the sun shines upon the earth.
  • I’m so proud of the man you have become. You are the most amazing human being I have ever known, and I can’t believe that I’m the one who got you. You are the love of my life, sweetheart.
  • Loving you is the best thing that I have done in my whole life. Thanks for making my life amazing.
  • You are the brightest star that lights up my life every day.
  • I love you- this is the least I can say. I wish I could do more to actually show what I really feel for you.
  • Your love is everything that keeps me alive and makes me feel complete. I love you!
  • I love you, As I have never loved another or ever will again, I love you with all that I am, and all that I will ever be.
  • When it’s cold, your love keeps my heart warm. When it’s hot, your love melts my soul and keeps me secure. I can’t help but love you forever.
  • You always remain close to my heart, no matter how far you are. I love you, darling!
  • I can’t explain the way you make me feel when I hear your voice or see your face, but I adore it.
  • I’m addicted to you because I’m thinking of you all the time.

Sweet Love Messages for Boyfriend

  • I can't explain the way you make me feel when I hear your voice or see your face, but I adore it.
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever!
  • The world might call me crazy, but I’m glad to be crazy about you! My sweetheart, I love you!
  • If there’s one thing in this world I’m afraid to lose, it’s you. I am so in love with you that I can’t afford to lose you!
  • You don’t know how blessed I am to have you in life. You have given a new meaning to my life. Love you.
  • I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.
  • Since you have come into my life, every moment I live is like a moment spent in heaven. I have never felt so much alive in life. I love you!
  • Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.
  • I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
  • All of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I’ll give my all to you.
  • My greatest fantasies are the ones that start with you and end with you. I love you truly madly and deeply!
  • Waking up next to you every day is nothing but a pure blessing. You have my whole heart, sunshine. Thank you for being my husband.
  • The more years go by, the more I learn new things to love about you. You are the most amazing man to me. I love you and I always will.
  • My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction.
  • My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

Romantic Love Messages for Him

  • Thank you for coming into my life. I love you, darling.
  • You are just so beautiful, both inside and outside. I must be so lucky that I could find you in this big world and make you mine.
  • When we’re together, an hour would feel like a minute. But when we are apart, a minute will feel like an hour!
  • I am lucky enough to get a person like you in my life who gives me a thousand reasons to smile every day. You are so precious, my handsome.
  • Your heart is so full of love, and I’m lucky enough to find a place there. Love you, honey.
  • My heart had a hole in it but then you came and filled it with love unbound. I can’t think of any other person who could do such a miracle in my life.
  • I will never forget the moment when my soul had found its eternal mate in you. Love you sweetheart!
  • Baby, I promise you forever because I cannot live without you!
See also: Romantic Good Night messages for Husband
  • You are an eternal companion to my soul, for you have been there in my ups and downs, in happiness and sorrow. I will hold onto you forever.
  • Hey handsome, I only have my eyes for you. I love you!
  • The day heaven opened its door for the first time on me, is the day an angel came down on earth. That angel just happens to be you.
  • Whenever you just take my hand, all the comfort in the world fills up my heart in a moment. Is it a kind of wizardry you know or is it love?
  • There’s no better place to be than in your arms, a reserved parking space before I take the red carpet walk into your heart.
  • There’s nothing more beautiful than when he leaves everyone else to choose you.
  • My love and passion for you only grow much, much stronger with time.
  • You are the reason why I smile, you are the only one I think of when things go just the way I like.
  • What else heaven can offer me if I already have you in life? I don’t know if I’m dead or alive. I just know that I’m in love!

Comments