30+ Romantic Good Night Messages for Girlfriend | Love SMS for Her

Say very Good Night to your Love with romantic Good Night messages for Girlfriend. It’s high time you learned how to use every resource at your disposal to paint a smile on that lucky lady’s face. She might not say it loud, but every girl wants that her boyfriend misses her, loves her while going to bed. ending a sweet good night sayings to your girl is a great way to show her just how much you care about her.

Romantic Good Night Messages for Girlfriend

You are the first thing that comes to mind when I wake up and the last thing when I sleep. Thank you for always making me happy. I hope to hear your angelic voice tomorrow. Goodnight, my love.

Sweet lady, have a blissful night ahead. I hope you will wake up feeling as majestic and beautiful as ever. Never let anything put you down.

Every day has been special since I met you. Your bright smile has taken the night away and has given me hope. Because of you, I believe that true love exists. I am forever grateful to you. Goodnight.

Thinking of you makes me jealous of your pillows and sheets because they get to touch and feel your warmth. I wish I could run my hands through your hair and smell your baby face. Have a divine night.

Related: Romantic Good Night messages for Boyfriend

Before going to bed, i wish that I could give you a cute kiss with a tight hug to show you how much I love you. Good Night my love!

Every night, I wait long for this night to turn into a day. So I can meet you. You are far too away, all I need is to give you a sweet kiss. Good night.

The last person that I remember while going to sleep is the one that is reading this text. I miss you a lot, my girl. Good Night. Have sweet and sour dreams πŸ™‚

At night I always felt so lonely without you. I always think about you and miss you dearly. I can not live without you. Good Night, my sweet girl.

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams!

There may be a billion yesterdays and a trillion tomorrows, but there is only ever one today. I would never let one day pass without letting you know that I am thinking of you. Goodnight love.

Love Good Night SMS for Her

I feel happy because I have someone to think of every night before I go to sleep. Not many people are as lucky as I’m. Good night!

My girl, I am sending you lots of hugs, A blow of kisses, And, cuddles and more, Just to show that I love you so much, Just to show that I am missing your touch I love you, Wish you a lovely night!

I hope you are having the best sleep tonight. I’m feeling so happy thinking that tomorrow will be a new day in my life with you still in it. Good night my love!

You and I, are two souls made for each other and destined for the heaven of love. Together we will make the greatest love story ever. Good night!

This message has the following attachments – the sweetest kiss and coziest hug, the cutest cuddle and warmest snuggle. Good night.

The night is far too long, for you to be away. I am desperately waiting, for it to turn into day. My heart will rot away, if things keep going on like this. All I want to do, is give you a kiss. Good night.

See also: Romantic Good Morning messages for Girlfriend

This text is a drug which drives away NIGHTMARES and induces SWEET DREAMS. Recommended dosage is One Message every few hours. Good night.

I have never felt so lonely like this, all I can think about is giving you a kiss. Such is the blissful effect of our love on me, that all I do is miss you dearly. Good night.

Looking at the dark skies of the night lit up by the sexy glitter of the stars and the romantic glow of the moon, makes me think of just one thing – wish you were here with me. I love you, good night.

My Princess, You are the last thing I think about before I fall asleep and the first thing I think when I wake up. I love you – Sweet dreams.

My love, my heart, my everything. This is the time of day when I wish I could be there with you, and I hope you have a night that will give you a chance to reflect on the amazing things you have done.

See also: Good Night messages, text for Husband

Every night before I sleep, I think about how long it took me to find a soulmate, and it makes me fall in love with you even more. You are phenomenal and beautiful, and I hope you keep that in mind forever. Goodnight.

May the lullabies of a hundred angels’ wings comfort you and keep you as you drift off to sleep. Good night my Princess!

Relax and unwind, may your dreams be kind, and know as you sleep that you’re on my mind. Tonight and always. Sleep tight my Love!

Short Good Night Messages for Girlfriend

Good Night, my love. I hope you sleep well and have the best dreams. I love you so much.

It is so hard to be away from you. I miss you so much, and I can’t wait to be home, to slip into your arms. Good Night.

You are the most beautiful woman, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Goodnight, my love, and have pleasant dreams.

Good Night, sweetheart. I think about you all the time when you and I’m very proud of you. Have the best day tomorrow.

Look up to the sky and see how the stars are dancing and showcasing my deep love for you.

My hope is for us to be together forever and that our love keeps flourishing till the end of time. Goodnight.

See also: 50+ I Love You messages for him

I thank God for bringing you closer to me, in reality, and even in my dreams. I love you. Goodnight.

On this beautiful night, cuddling with you would be perfect. I love you. Good, night and sweet dreams.

My girl, do me a favor. Get in my bed and cuddle me all night long. πŸ™‚

Do you know that cuddling lowers anxiety, strengthen the immune system and removes depression? πŸ™‚

I don’t want a moonlight. I have a better moon, and that is you. Good night my love. Have sweet dreams.

Wishing good night to the prettiest girl who holds my whole world. Love you, babe.

At night when air blows my hairs, I supposed they are your kisses, Missing you too much my love! Good Night!

I hope you find me in your dreams; so, don’t miss me too much. Good night, love.

Before I drift off to sleep, I wish you good night, love. I cherish you more than you can imagine.

Comments