Happy 8th Birthday Wishes | Eighth Bday Messages

Happy 8th birthday wishes for girls and boys with images and pictures. Send heart-touching eighth bday messages and quotes to eight years old via social networks Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc. What makes a birthday greeting perfect for an 8-year-old? Obviously, an 8th birthday greeting has to be interesting enough to get his or her attention. Wishes are heartfelt and can make a child feel closer to a person since they have a little message as a reference.

Happy 8th Birthday Wishes

  • Now that you're 8, you deserve to be hugged and kissed eight times. That`s because you’re eight times sweeter today! Happy 8th birthday!
  • Wow, you're EIGHT! That means you're Extraordinary, Impressive, Great, Hip, and Terrific. Happy 8th birthday!
  • May your 8th birthday be the best you've ever had...full of friends, surprises, hugs, gifts, cake, ice cream, and love!
  • Not 8 weeks or 8 months, 8 years!! Damn, how I wish I could be like you. Cheers, dear, you are loved.
  • Hey! It’s your birthday mate! He just clocked 8. Wow, this is great. Let us celebrate and jubilate, till the night gets late. I just can’t wait.
  • Oxygen, atomic number 8, gives breath. You, 8 years old, are breathtaking. You both provide balance like no other, and can’t imagine life without you. Cheers to your new age.
  • How amazing you are, you were born after the number of perfection seven (7) meaning you are destined for greater heights.
  • My baby girl is like an angel, glorious more than a queen, Lovelier than a flower, and pretty like a mermaid. I hope you will enjoy your childhood so much. Happy 8th Birthday.
  • When I picture the kind of man that you’ll become, it makes me marvel. I see what glory lies ahead and how lucky I am to be your father. Happy 8th Birthday son.

Happy Eighth Birthday Messages

  • I’m always thankful to the almighty for sending such a wonderful boy like you in my life,  Happy 8th Birthday to you.
  • It has been eight years since you entered our life. You came with so many blessings and positivity, we love you so much, dear son. Happy 8th Birthday to you.
  • I am very excited today because it’s my son’s birthday. I am going to have a grand celebration with so many balloons and a big cake, Happy 8th Birthday to you, son.
  • Happy 8th birthday! Whatever your dreams, keep following them until they come true. Then, dream up even more!
  • Dreams do come true, especially when the dreamer is as dreamy as you are. Happy 8th birthday, princess!
  • For your 8th birthday, I have 8 birthday wishes for you: may you be happy, healthy, inspired, wise, proud, loving, loved, and yourself.
  • If life was a game, you’ve made the 8th level. If life was a series, you’ve reached the 8th season. No matter what life is, clocking 8 is an achievement, celebrate!
  • This day eight years ago, you came into this world, and ever since then, you have been a source of joy to the family. May you continue to be a blessing (to many). Have a wonderful celebration, sweetheart.
  • 8 candles on your cake. Take the candles and let me have the cake. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday sweetie enjoy today with the thought that I’ll always be here for you because you are my one in a million.
  • Not a thousand storms will be enough to take you away from Mama’s love, there’s no mama without you. Enjoy every bit of this day. Happy 8th Birthday sweet daughter.

Happy Bday Wishes for 8 Years Old

  • I’m so thankful to the almighty for sending such a wonderful son like you,  Happy 8th Birthday to you, dear son.
  • Loving so, you are the biggest achievement in my life. The day when I became a father, I know how good I felt that day, Happy 8th Birthday to you.
  • Happy 8th Birthday to you, dear son. You deserve the most delicious cake in the world on your birthday.
  • Instead of asking for the gift you want this year like you always do, just look back and blow out all candles. Have an awesome party, honey!
  • Just a while ago, I could hold you with one arm. Now, I can’t even lift you. What are your parents feeding you? Whatever it is, save some for me. Happy 8th Birthday!
  • Soon enough you will be a teenager and I don't know what to do with you, so try to be cool, man. Happy 8th Birthday sweetie!
  • You are growing to be a strong and amazing young man, and I hope I get to see you grow old. I love you and would like nothing more than to see that never ending smile on your 8-year-old face.
  • Who says art is meaningless? Or calls beauty vanity? Who says there are no angels? Or that Death is the end? Who dares call children problems? Surely, he hasn’t met you.
  • Happy 8th birthday to you! You make me a complete adult. You are special. Have fun.
  • I am taking the day off to spend some time with you on this special day. Have a very Happy 8th birthday!
  • Love fades, things change, humans fail, but as you age, may you find grace to achieve your life’s aims.

Comments