30+ Happy Birthday Wishes, Messages, Sayings for Aunt

Impress your Aunt with amazing happy birthday wishes and sayings crafted to make her day. No one in your life has been a better mentor or role model, so make this a birthday that celebrates all the best things about her. By finding the right Happy Birthday Auntie Messages in our wide variety, you can make this a birthday filled with great memories. Whatever the case, it’s a sure hit on your aunt’s special day to let her know how much she means to you!

Happy Birthday Wishes for Aunt

birthday wishes for aunt
Bright, happy wishes are headed your way as you celebrate your birthday. Hope the year ahead is extra sweet! Happy Birthday Aunt

When it comes to aunts, you truly are a treasure: kind, caring & oh-so-sweet. Here’s hoping your day is absolutely perfect in every way. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday To A Loving Aunt. You brighten the world with your kind & loving nature. I hope your special day is filled with joy!

Happy Birthday To My Fantastic Aunt! Hip hip hooray! No doubt about it-your birthday is going to burst with fun!

See also: 25+ Happy birthday Romantic wishes for Wife

Mom and Dad may have given me my brains and looks, but all of my charm and sense of humor come just from you! Happy Birthday to the best aunt!

Happy Birthday! To an auntie who’s cool, smart, funny, and good-looking... I hope that I grow up to be just like you!

To my warm and caring Aunt, your smile always brightens our days! For your birthday, I wish you lots of laughter and for all your wishes to come true.

Stories from when you were younger always remind me of just how alike we are! Happy Birthday, Auntie!

It’s a great day because we get to celebrate you and how much you mean to all of us. You’re a great aunty and a fabulous friend, and we hope you have a brilliant birthday!

To my dear aunt, you are such a blessing in my life. Thank you for your support, encouragement, and love!

See also: 30+ long distance birthday wishes for Girlfriend

Dear brother, let’s wait another time to start singing about our Aunt’s birthday, which everyone knows.

To the best aunt in the world, may God continue to bless you with all the desires of your heart, happy bday!

You’re so cool, I can’t believe you’re related to my mom/dad! One of you must be adopted. Happy Birthday, Cool Aunt

Happy Birthday, Auntie! From your favorite niece/nephew! (It’s okay, we don’t have to tell the others…)

Dear Aunt, If life was a game of Mario Kart you would be my blue shell. Thanks for bringing excitement and adventure to my life. Happy Birthday!

Heart Touching Birthday Sayings for Aunt

heart touching birthday messages for aunt

Happy birthday, aunt. You are one of the best aunts ever. You have been there for me when I was little and taught me plenty of life lessons. Thank you!

Happy Birthday my aunt. You are someone very special to me. I can remember being young and you teaching me how to take care of myself. I will never forget how to make scrambled eggs. Love you!

I think you know what today is. Today is a special day for a special woman. Happy birthday my aunt! You are going to have one of the best days ever.

Time to celebrate the birthday of an awesome individual. Thank you for being so incredible and for being there for me. You are the best. Have a lovely day.

Happy birthday, aunt! I hope you make all your dreams come true this year. I hope that it is everything you ask for.

See also: 4th Happy birthday wishes for Boy, Girl 

Aunty, I know that we don’t hang out as much as we use to. But I want you to know that I will always be here for you if you ever need something.

Happy Birthday, Aunt! Sip, savor, enjoy! May your birthday be full of indulgences, delights, and rare treats.

Happy Birthday. Aunt, you are some kind of wonderful and all kinds of amazing! I hope your birthday sparkles and shines as much as you do and that you get to enjoy all your favorite things today!

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Aunt. Here’s to a bright and glorious birthday filled with love! I hope your special day brings you everything you wish for and more.

Happy Birthday, Auntie! Thanks for all the fun and games over the years, I’ve always loved hanging out with you. Have a great birthday!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful aunt! You’ve always been such an important person in my life. I wish you all the love and happiness in the world.

See also: Happy 3rd birthday wishes for Boy, Girl

You’ve been an amazing role model and best friend! Thanks for always having my back and being my strongest advocate! Happy Birthday Auntie and all the best!

Happy birthday to my incredible Aunt! You’ve been such an incredible companion and a genuine source of inspiration for me. May your day bring you joy!

It wasn’t long into my life before I realized just how special you are to me. From your infectious smile to the way your eyes light up, you are simply amazing! I love you so much, my dear Auntie!

Although you may not be my mom, you have shown me the love and care of a mother for many years now. Thank you for holding me tight during this difficult time and being my friend. You are the best aunt in the world. Happy Birthday!

Short Happy Birthday Messages for Aunt

short birthday wishes for aunt

Dear Aunt, You may be a little bit crazy, but you’re my kind of crazy! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Auntie! From your favorite niece/nephew! (It’s okay, we don’t have to tell the others...)

Dear Auntie, thanks for being the Yoda to my Luke.

It always makes me smile when people think we’re sisters. Happy Birthday, Auntie!

When I need a friend I always think of you. I just want to let you know that you are in my thoughts on your special day.

See also: 2nd Birthday wishes, messages, quotes

Happy birthday to my favorite aunt! You are awesome in every way!

Happy birthday aunty! I hope that you will have a special and fun-filled day!

I am a very lucky niece to get your attention and especially your great love.

Each day with you is a blessing aunty, I hope you get to enjoy this day and all the presents it may come with.

We are going to celebrate an awesome birthday for an awesome lady. Happy Birthday, aunty. You know we got you.

See also: Happy 1st Birthday wishes, messages, quotes

Today is the perfect opportunity to thank you for being so good to me, happy birthday to you aunt.

You will have a birthday party today of grand proportions. Trust me. I took care of everything.

Happy birthday my aunt! You are one of the best aunts I have ever known.

Happy bday, aunt. I am a very lucky niece to get your attention and especially your great love.

My sweetest wishes and best blessings for you this and coming years. You deserve the best on your way. Happy bday, Auntie!

Dear aunt. I hope you have a nice day, surrounded by the people who love you. I love you and admire you. Have fun.

Comments