25+ Happy 4th Birthday Wishes for Girl, Boy

Heart-touching birthday wishes for a 4-year-old Boy or Girl. If you know a little angel who is celebrating his or her 4th birthday today, make her/him feel even more special and help to add up the best memories he or she can keep for a lifetime. Birthdays are important events for any child, they are the times when they can call over every child from the neighborhood to laugh and make merry. Here you find sweet and best collection 4th bday wishes for son, daughter, nephew, niece or someone you're special once kids or child.

Happy 4th Birthday Wishes for Girl

To the smartest girl, I ever met, happy 4th birthday to you! I hope you can still remember us once you’re grown up and become one successful fine woman. Here’s to wishing you a birthday filled with laughter.

To my precious and adorable little 4-year-old, congratulations! You are now sort of a big girl and is growing up so fast. I’ll just enjoy this moment while I can still hug and kiss you whenever I want. Happy 4th birthday to you!

May your birthday be full of funny birthday hats, colorful loot bags, and the sweetest treats. I hope you’ll have the best birthday any 4-year-old can have! Happiest birthday little angel!

Related: Happy 3rd birthday wishes for Girl, Boy

To my sweet little angel, happy 4th birthday to you. I hope this day showers you with countless presents and may you receive the best birthday gift there is!

You are the cutest girl ever I meet. When you talk it feels a teenager is talking. You are so sweet. Wish you a very happy 4th birthday.

I hope today will begin the great story of your life that we’re sure you’ll start writing soon. May this year be a beautiful one for you and for us.

Happy 4th Birthday, I hope your birthday cake will be twice your size so that you’ll eat it alone and double in size. Heheheh. Enjoy your special day cute girl.

A birthday should be speckled with lots of funny hats. May your birthday be the best birthday that a 4-year-old can get! Happy Birthday!

See also: 2nd Birthday wishes for Girl, Boy

This year, I hope your birthday is the very best birthday that a 4-year-old girl can have! Happy 4th birthday!

hope that you drown in your gifts today and get the best Birthday present ever! Happy 4th birthday sweetheart.

Happy 4th Birthday Wishes for Boy

Today is a very special day especially to you for you are turning 4 years old now! We will celebrate it the way you want it to – balloons, cake, chocolates, and lots of presents. Happy 4th birthday to you!

There is a talk in town that you are the coolest of the bunch in this area. Now that it is your special day, I am sure that you are four times cooler! Happy 4th birthday cool kid!

Do you know what’s better than celebrating this day as your 4th birthday? It is spending another 364 days as a cool 4-year-old kid. So enjoy every moment and play as much as you can. Happy 4th birthday!

Related: Happy birthday status for whatsapp, facebook

Birthdays are a blessing but you are the greatest gift to me from God. May you have thousands of happy moments and you remain safe from the evil eyes. Happy 4th Birthday boy.

I call you the most important thing in my life because I do everything to make you happy and comfortable. May your life become better as you clock 4.

May the angels that have protected you so far continue to do so my 4-year-old age. I love you and wish you all the sweetness the world has to offer!

When you’re looking for the coolest 4-year-old boy, don’t go anywhere; don’t even try to look at any other person than today’s celebrant. You’re so amazing.

See also: 1st birthday wishes for Baby Girl, Boy

My lovely handsome child, you are the most precious gift I have and I hope you enjoy this day and all the good things it has to offer.

Happy 4th birthday son, you’re rapidly growing up, now your clothes won’t be of accurate size again. Hehehehehehe. Enjoy growing. Stay blessed.

That’s because you’re a BIG boy of 4. Happy 4th birthday!

On your fourth birthday, you deserve four BIG hugs, four BIG kisses, and four BIG wishes

Happy Birthday Wishes for 4 Year Old Children

You are three years old today, sweet girl, and you keep making your family happier and happier every year.

I have been captured all the beautiful memories of your third birthday and when will you turn 10, I will show you all these moments.

I want you to know that as you get older you will always have a friend in me. I will be here no matter what and I want you to know that. Happy Birthday little guy. Don’t forget.

May your everyday begin with the sweetest smile of yours. May you achieve everything in your life. With loads of love my child.

You are the most beautiful reason for me to be happy. I wish you a very Happy Birthday my sweet little three years old child.

See also: Happy birthday wishes, messages for Grandma

Kiss me, sweet girl I will give it back to you. Wish you a wonderful 4th birthday. May your dreams come true.

You are the shining star of my sky; with your presence, my world brightens. Have a wonderful day.

My life is completed just because of you. May you have a stunning day. Have a beautiful day son.

As you add the fourth candle to your cake today, you live till your birthday cakes get crowded with candles.

Don’t eat too much cake; you are already too sweet else you will get diabetic. Wish you a very happy 4th birthday. May you have a beautiful day.

Comments