Beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister with HD Images

Sisters are best friends. They know almost everything and plays a vital role in our life. What are your plans for your sister's birthday? Want to wish her a very happy birthday but can't find the words. Don't worry, here is what you are looking for. We’ve got things that will make her laugh just as much as make her cry tears of happiness! Tell her you to care by sending her a birthday message on this the day she was born!

Birthday wishes for sister

birthday wishes for sister
  • You may always be older than me, but I’ll always be wiser. Happy birthday, sister.
  • You may have more gray hair than me, but that’s only because I dye mine! Happy birthday, sister.
  • I’ve always tried to be as gorgeous as you, but year after year you keep getting prettier. Happy birthday!
  • Never change. You are as wonderful now as you were when we were kids. Happy birthday, sister.
  • We all deserve as much cake as we can possibly eat today. It’s my little sister’s birthday!
  • If I could wish one thing for you, my sister, it is that life is good and you are happy and content.
  • Sis your kindness and your love have always been appreciated. Thanks for being you. Many more birthdays are wished for you.
  • There is no friend like you my sister! In fact, you are more than a friend you are my sister. Wishing you happiness and contentment in the coming year!
  • Life is good with a sister like you to journey through it. Many happy birthdays to come are wished for you.
  • I am proud you are my Sister, your accomplishments you should be proud of. This message brings wishes for all your dreams to come true!
  • You make me proud to be your Sister. Your thoughtfulness and caring are felt by all those you are around. Happy Birthday Sister
  • On this birthday, I just want to say, I hope you realize how much you mean to me. Love ya Sis!
  • Your presence makes life so fabulous. For that, I thank you and wish you a very happy birthday, little sister!

Happy birthday messages for sis

happy birthday messages for sis
  • As a brother, we are bound to quarrel, but let there be a truce for one day since it is your birthday. Happy Birthday!
  • Friends may come and go but a lovely sister like you is always around. Wishing you a wonderful birthday!
  • My dear sister, on your special day I‘d like to wish you an exciting life, full of great discoveries and joyful surprises!
  • I want to thank you, my sis, for being the most loving and caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. Wish you a Happy Birthday.
  • Happy bday to the coolest sister ever! You always know how to cheer me up and make my day brighter, love you!
  • My loving sister, I’m so glad to have you and you’re such a friend whom I’ll be loving throughout my entire life! Happy birthday, sister!
  • Happy Birthday, sister. You are the real gift for all of us and obviously, the packaging is stunning too. Keep sharing the stuffs inside you with us always.
  • The most heartfelt birthday greetings to the person whose presence in my life makes it so bright and special!
  • A sister is like a different flower from the same garden – that’s why the sun was shining so tenderly on your side. Happy Birthday.
  • All the wealth of the world isn’t enough to compensate for the love of a sister. So, I do not want to miss the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday.
  • A birthday cake is always good, but to me, a sister with a birthday cake is undoubtedly great. Happy Birthday, Sister.
  • Though even the sun will one day run out of energy, my love for you will never fail. It will survive to the last day of the universe. Happy Birthday.
  • Hey, dear, sister, my heartfelt wishes to my incredible sister! I hope you get all the happiness and the world. Happy Birthday, Sis!

Funny birthday wishes for sister

funny birthday wishes for sister
  • My dearest sister, there’s nobody else like you in the world. Thank goodness for that!
  • BFF means Best Friends Forever but do you know what SBFD means? It means Sister but Best Friend in Disguise. Happy birthday!
  • Usually, wisdom comes along with age. It looks like you haven’t reached that age yet, so celebrate your birthday as crazy as it is possible! Happy birthday, sister
  • Have an awesome birthday, sis! As a kid, you were a lioness. But with growing age, you are becoming a lazy cat.
  • I wish you a cool happy birthday, sis! No matter if you are with makeup or without. You look the same. Enjoy your day!
  • Hey, do you remember the story mom used to tell us that she found you on the street while crying, and then took you home? In fact, the story was real. Happy birthday, sissy!
  • Happy Birthday To A Lovely Sister. Wishing you love, success, and happiness in your life. Have a great day!
  • Hope you will not get sad over the number of candles on your cake. Many happy returns of the day, my love.
  • Sister, no one shines as brightly as you do. You do more than stand out in a crowd; you dazzle people with your kindness and generosity. Thanks for always bringing the sparkle into my life.
  • Happy Birthday, Sis! Growing up with you was the greatest gift I’ve ever received. Today, on your special day, I want you to know how grateful I am to have you in my life and in all of my memories. Here’s to many more!
  • Whatever doesn’t kill you makes you older and uglier. Yes, that’s life, my dear. Don’t be fooled by the illusions. Happy Birthday!
  • I had a really funny joke about you prepared for this special occasion, but then I realized I didn’t want people to see me get my ass kicked by a girl.

Comments