Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Wife to Express Love

Express your love to your wife on her birthday with a beautiful collection of birthday wishes. Presenting you a brand new collection birthday wishes for your wife that is going to help you in making your relationship stronger. A birthday only comes annually, and it is the one time a person is the center of attention, guaranteed. To give her the birthday wishes fun and adoration for the wife she deserves, make sure to let her know just how much she means to you, her family, and her friends. So take a look at the wishes and grab them for your wifey.

Happy birthday wishes for wife

happy birthday wishes for wife
  • Getting into our cozy bed together or cuddling together on the couch, being able to wake up next to you every morning are the memories I cherish. Happy birthday.
  • Your birthday is special to me because it is the anniversary of your birth, and my life would have no meaning without you in it. Happy birthday, wife.
  • You are the best decision I could have ever made, and you are everything that is awesome about me. Happy birthday.
  • Romeo and Juliet have nothing on us. We are still alive, together, and head over heels in love. Happy birthday, my dear.
  • Happy Birthday. Some say the happiest day of their life was when they said “I do.” For me, every morning I get to wake up next to you is my happiest day. I love you.
  • To My Brilliant Wife, Happy Birthday. Let’s do everything that makes you happy today! I’m excited to celebrate in whatever wild & crazy way you choose!
  • The most expensive jewel is nothing in front of the way your eyes shine when you laugh. Happy birthday my love!
  • It seems that everybody knows you turned a year old except me, but in my eyes, you are exactly the way you were when I met you for the very first time gorgeous and stunning. A warm happy birthday, baby!
  • Since you have come into my life, my luck has always been on my side always. I am so fortunate to have you in my life. Happy birthday, honey!
  • With each and every year, I’ll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you, and I will be there for you at your life’s every up and down. Happy birthday, my love!
  • Happy Birthday To My Wife. You dazzle me. I am so happy we get to share this crazy, beautiful life together. I love you.
  • Happy birthday to my amazing and gorgeous wife. I can’t imagine life without you and your smile, dear. Thank you for everything you give me every day. My biggest congratulations on your birthday, wife!
  • I love you so much that I see you everywhere. Even when I look at myself in the mirror, I see none other than you. Happy birthday, my wife.

Romantic birthday messages for wife

romantic birthday wishes for wife
  • Happy Birthday To My Amazing Wife. Your life is such a precious gift to me. I’m so happy to celebrate another year with you. May your day be filled with all the happiness, joy, and love your heart can possibly hold!
  • During good times and bad times, I want you to know that I’ll always love you, my wonderful wife. Hope this birthday will be filled with lots of love and happiness. You must be the happiest on Earth. Happy birthday!
  • Dear wife, as you celebrate your special day, do know that your love is the air that I breathe. Your love is the water that quenches my thirst. Your love is the food that fills my tummy and keeps hunger at bay. Simply put, your love is my everything, and I will perish without it.
  • Happy Birthday, honey! I found this gift card and thought you would love to indulge. Have fun, Happy Birthday, wife.
  • With each passing year, you are growing more beautiful. May the glow on your face never fade. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
  • If you ever wonder what I love the most about you, it is the fact that I never have to drop you off at your house after an amazing date because the two of us have a home and a beautiful life together. I just wanted to wish you the very best on your birthday.
  • I want to make you a promise on this special day of yours. I will never tire of doing everything in my power to make all your dreams come true. Happy birthday, wife.
  • You have a way of making me fall head over heels in love with you each and every day. I love how strong, brave, and giving you are. Happy birthday, my sweet.
  • You are absolutely breathtaking, and there is nobody in the world that will ever be able to replace you. I love you, now and forever. Happy birthday.
  • You bring the ultimate loyalty and strength to my life. Thank you for being the queen of my castle, my partner, and the love of my life. Happy birthday!
  • I never feel embarrassed about telling all my friends that you are in the power of my life. I feel proud and blessed to have a woman as focused and hardworking as you are. Have a rocking birthday, Janu!
  • You make not just me but our entire complete every single day. I wish you on your special you get all the happiness, love, respect, and prosperity. Have a lovely birthday, darling!

Funny birthday wishes for wife

funny birthday wishes for wife
  • My beautiful wife, we have been through a lot together. I do not mind dying for you. Just don’t ask me to prove it. I am just not ready to die as yet. I love you, sweet pea. Happy birthday.
  • I just wanted you to remember that age is just a number and it represents exactly how attractive, able-bodied and happy you are. It’s really nothing to get worked up over. Happy birthday, wife.
  • There is nothing more attractive than an older woman, and though you may not really look it, we both know your dirty little secret. Happy birthday, my love!
  • Wishing the happiest of birthdays to the one person I love sharing my life with. Sharing your birthday cake, though, is a whole different story!
  • To my sweetest wife. You’ve been like a great science experiment in my life. I now get the true effects of time and gravity. Happy birthday, Jaanu!
  • Many many happy returns of the day cutie pie. At least today you’re not as old as you will be next year!
  • You know nothing is hotter than an older woman like you.😛And a good husband always remembers your birthday, but not your age. Happy birthday!
  • Happy birthday, my dear wife. I pray you should start counting your blessings from now on, nothing but your blessings, and not your wrinkles.
  • Do you know what special gift I have for you on this special day? I will place 30 hot kisses on your lips to celebrate your 30th birthday. But, the problem is, your lips may end up burning up before I plant the 30th kiss. Happy birthday, honey.
  • My beautiful wife, going out to the cinema today is a waste of time. You are the best movie I want to keep watching all day long. So, let’s stay indoors, just the two of us, to celebrate your birthday.

Heart-touching birthday messages to wife

heart touching birthday messages to wife
  • I will wrap my arms around you the first chance I get. Get ready for a big birthday squeeze, dear!
  • Today we are celebrating you, my love: the woman who makes every day a celebration. Happy birthday!
  • We celebrate your birthday every year! And, the only thing that changes with every passing year is my love for you – it keeps strengthening. Happy birthday, my love!
  • No birthday wishes, birthday cards, or birthday gifts can express the amount of love and respect I have for you. I love you now and forever. Happy birthday!
  • The reason every blessed day of mine is sunny is simply because of the love you give me. Happy birthday, my love. You are and will always be my sunshine.
  • Age is no enemy to you. Every year you become wiser and more sweet and beautiful! Happy birthday to the one-year more beautiful wife!
  • I know that you do so much to take of the kids and me. Sometimes I forget to thank you. On this birthday, I hope I can show you how much you mean to me and how grateful I am that you are my wife.
  • Babe, in addition to the oceans of kisses that I’m sending you on your Big Day, I also want to tell you for the billionth time that my heart will always be your home because my love for you is everlasting. Happy birthday.
  • Happiest birthday to the woman who has successfully stolen my heart! You are my everything, I love you so much. Enjoy your day to the fullest.
  • You make me want to be a better human being, and this makes me want to love you even more. Happy birthday my lovely wife!
  • Life has always been harsh to me before your arrival. Your lucky steps brought happiness and prosperity to my life. Happy birthday, prettiness.
  • My heart melts with joy whenever I take a look at your smiling face. Happy birthday, gorgeous lady. May God bless you today and tomorrow. Love you a ton.

Comments