30+ Romantic Birthday Wishes for Husband To Express Love

Express your love to your husband with romantic birthday wishes. Just copy and send the heart-touching birthday messages to your hubby on his special day. Sending him some romantic birthday wishes is the best way to go about it and make your husband feel special on his big day. Short, sweet, & cute happy birthday messages for husband that work well as a text message, or short greeting card message.

Romantic birthday wishes for husband

romantic birthday wishes for husband
  • Dear hubby, it is your birthday today. I wanted to wish you the very best, but you already have me. No need. Just stay blessed and be happy. Happy Birthday to you, my other half!
  • To more parties, more fun, and more memories. Happy birthday, husband, may we stay like this forever!
  • May God shower all his blessings upon you and may you never have to struggle. Happy birthday, husband!
  • Hey handsome! Happy birthday, my love! Marrying you is the best decision of my life. You bring the best out of me. You have filled our family with love.
  • Dear soul mate, may you live to hit a century. May your life be filled with joy, happiness, and good health! We, as a family, are very blessed to have you. Happy birthday!
  • There isn't enough wrapping paper in the world to contain all the love I have for you. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
  • Riches? Money? I have everything I need because I have a husband with a heart of gold! Happy Birthday, My Love.
  • Happy Birthday to my husband. You're the best thing in this world. It's true. I can't imagine my life without you. Now, let's get this party started!
  • Happy Birthday to my bright-eyed husband. No matter how old you're turning, you'll always be young at heart.
  • Birthdays only come once a year, but you bring me happiness every single day. I'm so glad that you're here to share my life with me. Happy birthday, husband!
  • Happy Birthday, My Love. I offer my biggest and best wishes for your health and happiness. I can't imagine making it through this world without you.
  • Happy Birthday! The day you became my husband was the happiest day of my life. I love you with all my heart and always will. Today I send wishes for a birthday that is as wonderful as you, My Love.
  • Happy Birthday! May your day be filled with light, your lungs with laughter, and your eyes with merriment. All I wish for today is to see you happy and loved, dear Husband. You're worth every effort.

Heart touching birthday wishes for him

heart touching birthday wishes for husband
  • No matter which age you are, nor if a white blanket covers your head, you will always be the man with whom I wanted to share my life. You have a beautiful day, love!
  • Wishing the smartest, best-looking, and most inspiring person in this world a very happy birthday.
  • Your presence in my life has made it colorful and given it a new dimension. Wishing you a happy birthday.
  • To the most handsome man on earth, you are aging like wine. The older you get and the greyer your hair is, the hotter you are. Happy birthday. Just keep aging with me.
  • You took my breath away when we first met, and today you still leave me breathless every day! Happy birthday to a wonderful husband!” 35
  • You are great at being an amazing husband and you make it look so easy. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
  • My dear Prince Charming, I wish you the best of every day because you are the best human to walk the earth. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
  • You are especially supportive, enthusiastic, empathetic, intelligent, creative, strong, and resourceful. I cannot love you more. Happy birthday, my man.
  • Tonight, I wish to dance the night away with you under the moonlight. Sharing this night with u means a lot to me. Have a magical birthday celebration.
  • Happy Birthday To My Fun Husband! Enjoy all that this day brings your way, the presents, the balloons, and the cake too!
  • I feel that moment when we got married and this is the most beautiful dream for me. I feel blessed to get married to you. Happy Birthday!

Birthday wishes for long distance husband

birthday wishes for long distance husband
  • Happy birthday to the most loving, caring, and kind-hearted husband in the world. May you live a thousand years more and continue loving me for the rest of your life!
  • I have no words to describe how important you are in my life. Your love has made my life complete and blissful. Love you and Happy birthday, husband!
  • Happy birthday my love. Thank God for giving me the most handsome, loving, and caring husband in this world. Wish you many many happy returns of the day,
  • I simply thank God that He made you be my life partner. Life with you is really amazing. Thank you for being so kind and loving! Have the happiest birthday ever!
  • I may not be with you, but my heart always wants the best for you. Today, I wish you have a wonderful time. Sending my kisses on your way. Happy birthday!
  • My dear husband, Happy Birthday! It sucks to experience the sadness of your absence beside me, but I am held warm by your affection. I always love you!
  • Birthdays come only once a year! And each day is a new beginning. On this lovely day, may your life glow with happiness, love, and contentment. Congratulations on the wonderful day you have been blessed with!
  • My dearest love, I wish to count the ways in which I feel lucky to have been with you. Your personality is a rare gem in this world. You make me want to be a better person and I know for certain that our love will remain alive forever. Happy birthday my darling!
  • My dearest husband, I hope you like this birthday postcard and its contents. This is to wish you a very happy birthday and tell you that the entire universe is the witness of how much I love and cherish you. Happy birthday.
  • My husband, I wish you a wonderful birthday. With you beside me, every moment of your special day is going to be remembered forever. You have been great to me and have given me strength through the years. I love you baby wish you a happy birthday.
  • Wow! When I think of how far we have come, my eyes well up with tears. You are the wind beneath my wings. Happy birthday my husband, may God always keep you safe.
  • Dear husband, have a wonderful birthday! I wish you joy, good health, and everything good in life. May your day bring you joy, happiness, and prosperity.

Emotional birthday messages for hubby

emotional birthday wishes for husband
  • Wishing you a spectacular birthday to the man, whom I love most. This is for giving me so many lovely memories and I believe that there are more yet to come.
  • During the good and bad times, you continue to be by my side. I couldn’t have asked for a better husband. Happy birthday husband and thank you for all that you did.
  • All those years living with you are the best of the best years of my life, I have no complaints. I wish you a very happy birthday full of joy & happiness!
  • I am so excited for you to get home early so that I can treat you to an extra special day full of joy, and things like your favorite kisses, affection, dinner, and a message. Have a blast today!
  • Maybe you don’t know every night I thanked heaven for allowing me to marry the loving and kind man I ever met. I wish you an amazing and lovely birthday!
  • Dear, husband, I still feel butterflies in my stomach when I think of you. Don’t ever change! Happy birthday, my lovely husband!
  • Not only you are always on my mind, but you will forever be in my heart. A husband like you is very hard to find, but I found you in my life and held you forever. Happy birthday, Jaan!
  • Dear hubby, you don’t know each and every night I thanked heaven for having allowed me to marry the loving and kind man. Happy birthday, love!
  • When I am with you, I am at peace. With you, I feel beautiful and perfect. Your warmth lights up my universe. I love you so much. Have a wonderful birthday!
  • Every day I fall in your love in new ways. Every day you take my breath away and today again you took my breath away. Happy Birthday, dear.
  • Happy Birthday. You make me happy, you make my dreams come true, and there is no one I would rather spend my life with than you. Wishing my loving husband an exciting and fun birthday!
  • Whenever you feel low, tired, lonely, unloved or any negative feeling prevails, just remember that is someone who loves you more than anyone and pray only for your happiness. Love you, happy birthday!


Comments