Happy 14th Birthday Wishes, Messages, Sayings

Get ready for the latest and unique collection of 14th birthday wishes along with messages and sayings. Send these heart-touching bday wishes to someone who turns 14. 14 is an exciting age, it is the age where puberty strikes, and a once little kid starts to wonder what to do with their teenage years and changes. 14-year-olds are hard to please, they are in their adolescent years and they can really get moody at times.

14th Birthday Wishes for Boy or Girl

  • You have been a blessing since you came into our lives. My sweet doll, Happy 14th Birthday to you. May you grow to be the most beautiful snow-white to find your prince.
  • I’m very sorry I’ve not been the best dad you want me to be. It’s your 14th Birthday and I’m nowhere close to making you smile. From my heart, I say Happy 14th Birthday kid.
  • Crying baby it’s so amazing how fast you have grown up. You always used to cry over my milk and my ice cream. I can’t believe you are 14 today. Happy Birthday, your sweet Sister.
  • A sign of a new beginning always should come with love and laughter. I truly wish you a happy 14th Birthday my sweet kind. May your new age be blessed with all your heart wishes.
  • The moon takes 14 days to look full and you took 14 years to look perfect. Happy 14th Birthday!
  • Can anyone believe that you’re 14?! I must give you the biggest cake slice because you look 24 already. Have a cool birthday.
  • May your 14th birthday be the best one so far. Have fun because everyone around you cares about you so much.
  • Congratulations on turning 14. Good luck with school but don’t forget to have some fun in the coming year
  • You deserve an amazing birthday! Here’s hoping it’s a great day and one you’ll always remember
  • I can’t believe how big you are now! It was only a year or two ago I could still pick you up. Happy 14th birthday
  • Today you turn 14 and are well on your way to becoming a heartbreaker for all the boys!

14th birthday wishes for Son

  • As you settle more into your teenage years, I reflect on the path you have led and what a blessing you have been to me, and the positive impact you have made on the lives of everyone who has ever known you.
  • A feeling of joy came over me today when I saw that you are really growing big. I sincerely pray you will grow up to fulfill all of your potentials. Happy 14th birthday son.
  • Life is at different phases. For you, this is like the beginning. I pray it brings great things in your life. Happy 14th birthday.
  • You are the cool dude in town and celebrating you is totally my honor. I wish you all the best.
  • Today is a big day for us because we celebrate a unique and fast-growing boy. Happy 14th Birthday, honey.
  • I might have scolded you many times, but I have a role to play as a parent, which also involves scolding because I care a lot. Happy Birthday, Precious Son!
  • When I see you, I realize that I’m reaping what I did when I was young. Happy Birthday, Naughty Son!
  • This is your day, your special day to celebrate your 14th birthday with friends and loved ones by your side. Party yourself till the end of the day!
  • I can’t believe my little boy is now all grown up! Happy 14th Birthday to my handsome, awesome son!
  • I’ve watched you grow from my little boy into a young man and I couldn’t be prouder. Happy birthday
  • Are you too old for your mom's kisses now? Just wishing you a happy birthday will have to make do then!

Happy 14th birthday wishes for daughter

  • May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you safe as you turn 14. Have a grand time as you celebrate this amazing birthday daughter!
  • It’s time to live like there is no tomorrow, have so much fun on your 14th birthday that you will miss it on your 15th, happy birthday dear!
  • I consider you to be the greatest 14-year old that has ever lived, you love, you hurt but most of all you pick yourself up and smile, I love you for that, have fun!
  • Wishing a fabulous birthday to the world’s youngest princess, my 14-year-old daughter.
  • Now, you have 14 years, that’s exactly like the number of clubs in your golf bag. Happy Birthday, Sporty Girl!
  • You make us prouder than we could ever imagine. To a truly special daughter, happy birthday
  • We feel blessed to have such a wonderful daughter and each year we celebrate the amazing young woman you are. Happy birthday our darling
  • I can still remember the day you were born and how cute you looked. Even after all these years, you’re still my perfect daughter. Happy birthday
  • Happy 14th birthday, today is the day you embark on a new journey in your life.
  • You always used to cry over my milk and my ice cream. I can’t believe you are 14 today. Happy Birthday to you.

Comments