12th Birthday Wishes for Twelve Years Old

Wish someone a very happy birthday who turns 12 with heart-touching 12th birthday wishes and messages. If you know someone who is clocking in on his or her 12th year, send him or her inspirational birthday wishes that they may carry on to their teenage years. After providing you 11th birthday wishes, here are twelve cheers for you. Now that you are 12, make sure that you enjoy every second of this special age.

Happy 12th Birthday Wishes & Messages

  • I hope that the Almighty God will fulfill all your dreams. I wish you a very happy birthday!
  • May your 12th birthday be the beginning of new and wonderful things, may you stay blessed, happy and so healthy.
  • You have just crossed over to 12 now. Wow, that’s a lot of steps to climb in life, my dear! I hope that one day you will become a great man. Have a great day!
  • May this special birthday give you some more wisdom and knowledge! Happy birthday to a very special growing kid!
  • For the past 11 years, my love for you grows deeper and stronger. Now that you’re 12, it knows no boundaries anymore. You are the light of my life and I love you for sure! Happy birthday, my son/daughter!
  • You are now 12. Cheers to another 12 years of being smarter, braver, wiser, prettier, and finer! Get ready to learn new and exciting things. Remember to always find the lesson in everything. Happy birthday!
  • Happy 12th birthday to my own personal angel who never fails to brighten up my day, my good-looking son. Enjoy your life to the fullest!
  • This is by far the most exciting birthday that you had! You are now 12 and a lot of things are starting to unfold in your life. Happy 12th birthday to you my little one!
  • Now that you're 12, you're cool enough to make Old Man Winter and Jack Frost super envious! Happy 12th birthday to the coolest kid I know!
  • Happy 12th birthday! You're not a big girl — you're now a young woman. I love you just the way you are today and whatever you turn out to be.
  • Happy 12th birthday. Turning 12 is a-rockin' age, so get your friends together, dance, jump, sing, shake, rock, rattle and roll your special day away.
  • Birthdays, like shooting stars, are a spectacular moment in time, make your wishes come true and, in the blink of an eye, are gone. Enjoy every moment of your 12th birthday.

Best Birthday wishes for 12 years old

  • There are certainly lots of great things that come in 12 – months in a year, hours in a clock, a dozen eggs, zodiac signs, and roses! Most importantly YOU!
  • Happy birthday to you my dearest son, somehow you barely look older than an eleven-year-old kid. But it’s a great thing that your maturity has made up for your youthful looks.
  • Happy twelfth birthday to you! I hope that you will feel very special today. After all, it is not every day that you celebrate your birthday.
  • Happy twelfth birthday, big boy! You truly made me incredibly happy ever since you were born. This day, I am planning to make your day to become even more special and happy.
  • Birthdays are like shooting stars for they are spectacular moments in our life where you can make wishes in the blink of an eye. Enjoy this moment, happy 12th birthday to you!
  • Happy birthday! Hope that your birthday will be 12 times better than you have ever expected. You truly deserve a grand celebration, so get up and have a blast!
  • Remember that the older you get, the more that I love to celebrate your special day. That is because I love you more and more each day.
  • Happy birthday my daughter! I can’t believe you have been around for 4382 days now. You really are getting old… enjoy and be happy!
  • Happy birthday! The more you praise and celebrate life, the more that there is in your life worth celebrating for. May your 12th birthday be as great as you are!
  • Terrific, wacky, enthusiastic, loyal, versatile and entertaining… that spells TWELVE and that spells you as well! Happy birthday!
  • If I had to guess your age, I will never think that you are 12. I will think that you are about 144 months old. Happy 12th birthday!

Comments